Need help buying your text books?
You may be eligible for a Bookshop Grant.
This semester The Guild, in partnership with Curtin Scholarships office, is able to provide grants to eligible (undergraduate, enrolled in a minimum of 50 credit points) Curtin students in financial need.
RESULTS Out Now:
Results have been posted at the Guild Reception window and can be viewed here
To be eligible, you must be able to answer YES to one of the following questions:
- Do you receive or are in the process of gaining a means tested Centrelink payment?
- OR Are you in possession of a Commonwealth Centrelink Concession Card?
- OR Do you live with your parent(s) AND one of your parents is in receipt of a means tested Centrelink allowance or your parents combined income is below $45,000 pa?
- OR Do you receive an income less than the maximum threshold indicated below:
- Single: $1,181 per fortnight
- Couple: $1,681 per fortnight
- Single with children: $1,908 per fortnight
- Couple with children: $1,753 per fortnight
As part of the application process you will need to provide supporting documentation that demonstrates your circumstances.
Application forms will be available from Guild Reception (b106F) or can be dowloaded here
Detailed terms and conditions here