Our respectful and passionate members also welcome everyone with different backgrounds who are interested in learning about the Filipino traditions and customs.
We strive to create a positive environment where the members can participate on our club activities such as traditional dances and games, social gatherings and trying different Filipino cuisines. Our goals:
- Promote the well-being of the students by making it easier for new students at Curtin to transition regarding to their studies and the new environment. This can be achieved by creating study groups or providing information about the facilities that are available that are related to their concerns.
- Create and maintain new friendships through gatherings.
- Build a good environment for students to practice their values and beliefs.
- Promote their interest towards the community by sharing ideas and inputs.
- Hold charity events and raise funds.
- Create a sense of unity and collaborate with other Filipino communities throughout Perth.
- Maintain a harmonious relationship towards other student clubs and Curtin faculties.
Joaquin Atizado (President)
Kianne Gregorio (Vice President)
Pogs Manalili (Secretary)
AJ Gemaol (Treasurer)
Angela Maestre (Events Director)