Welcome postgrads! CUPSA is the representative body of all postgraduate students studying at Curtin University. With 11,000 enrolled postgraduate students at Curtin, it's vital that you have a strong and active representative body on campus. We've been around for over 12 years so we know the issues, have a strong reputation and we're keen to build your experience at Curtin.
CUPSA is committed to:
- Represent the interests of the Curtin University postgraduate student community both within the University and externally,
- Promote the common interests of postgraduate student,
- Ensure quality within postgraduate education and research,
- Support students' access to learning through the availability of financial grants, and
- Encourage a sense of community for postgraduate students by offering various events and useful forum.
The Association offers a variety of activities and services that aim to foster a collegial atmosphere in which postgraduate students from all disciplines can interact, network and socialise.
CUPSA represents all postgraduate students and wants to know about your postgraduate experience. We sit on several senior governing committee's and are in regular contact with key senior staff in the University. If you have any issues you would like to raise with us, please contact the office in any of the ways as mentioned below.
We're always looking for new people to be involved with the association, so if you would like to get involved in a big or small way, we'd love to have you! CUPSA is only as strong and effective when it has people who are keen to support it.
A copy of our constitution can be downloaded by clicking here
The CUPSA office is located in Building 106F next to the Guild Reception (office entry via the Guild courtyard).
Phone: (08) 9266 4911 or Guild Reception on (08) 9266 2900