Introducing Tav Movie Nights
Organising a movie night at the TAV is an easy way to raise funds or just enjoy a social night out with friends. We do all the leg work, including organising a copyright license for your chosen film (required by law), setting up and running all AV on the night, and making a snack bar and drinks available to your guests.
Guild registered clubs are able to access one movie night per year at the subsidised cost of just $100, thanks to the Club Movie Night Grant, however any subsequent movie nights will be charged at normal price - please see the relevant booking forms below for more info. All other members of the Curtin community are able to book a Movie Night starting from $436 - please see the booking form for further info.
Forms and Info Packs
Club Movie Grant Booking Form
Standard Movie Night Booking Form
Movie Night Menu & Guidelines
Guidelines & Inclusions
Download the relevant booking form above, and submit (with deposit) AT LEAST THREE WEEKS' PRIOR TO YOUR SELECTED DATE.
- Club Movie Night Grants must be booked at Guild Reception (Blg 106F), with the balance ($100) to be paid upfront at the time of booking.
- Clubs are only permitted to access one Movie Grant ($100) per year.
- Any subsequent club movie nights ("Standard" Movie Nights) must be booked directly with the TAV.
- Bookings from the general public or Curtin community must use the Standard Movie Night Form, and should be lodged directly with the Tavern.
- Movie night bookings made using the club movie night grant are only available on Thursday nights. (Some exceptions may apply, subject to availability.)
- "Standard" movie night bookings are available most evenings (except Wednesdays), subject to Tavern availability.
- Bookings are available for a minimum of 40 guests.
- Bookings are based on a 6:30-9:30pm time slot, with film commencing at 7pm.
- Movie night costs below are based on you screening the event for FREE for your members. If you wish to charge admission to the event, the cost will increase, due to copyright conditions.
- Standard Movie Nights start from $436 to screen 1 x movie, which includes:
- Tavern bistro area or Guild Undercover Courtyard 6:30-9:30pm
- Operator for movie screen
- Kitchen open for movie snack menu (see above Movie Night Menu)
- Fully licensed bar
- 40 x bean bags will be provided as part of the hire
- Copyright license for 1 movie when FREE Entry
- Blu Ray DVD purchase of your choice from the catalogue links below
- Price on application if wishing to screen 2x movies in one evening