Running twice per semester, this forum will provide clubs with an opportunity to make reports/recommendations to the Guild and discuss the management and administration of clubs. It will allow two-way, constructive and evaluative feedback between Clubs and the Guild.
Clubs are provided with the opportunity to submit items for the agenda within this RSVP form. Agenda submissions close on the 14th of October, 4pm. The agenda will then be circulated to all clubs closer to the date of the upcoming meeting. Currently, we have the following items on the Agenda:
- Committee Handovers
- Club HQ Renovation
- 2019 Debrief and Club Feedback Session, covering:
- Induction Day (what did you get out of it),
- Club Resources Wish List (what could we provide that would have been handy during your year on your club committee),
- Issues (what hurdles have you encountered this year),
- Things you know now that you wish you knew at the start of your term.
to view past meeting minutes.
Who should attend?
It is recommended that all clubs send at least one committee member to these meetings. Please note however, that a maximum of two committee members may attend due to space limitations.
Our upcoming C & S Committee meeting will run on:
DATE: Wednesday 16th October
TIME: 12:15pm - 1:45pm
Please note that binding motions cannot be passed within the C&S Committee meetings, however recomendations will be made to the Guild.