Running as per demand, this forum will provide clubs with an opportunity to make reports/recommendations to the Guild and discuss the management and administration of clubs. It will allow two-way, constructive and evaluative feedback between Clubs and the Guild.
Clubs are provided with the opportunity to submit items for the agenda within this RSVP form. Agenda submissions close on the 24th of June, 5pm and the final agenda will then be circulated to all clubs shortly after. See here
to view past meeting minutes. The current agenda item/s for this meeting are:
- Curtin Careers Workshop Series introduction.
- COVID & Club Events (in relation to the last clubs notice).
- Digital Engagement Tips from the Guild's Digital Engagement Officer, Bree.
- Semester Two O-Day - We're going digital (5th Aug, 11am - 2:30pm).
Once the C&S meeting has concluded, we'll stay online and invite academic clubs to stick around for the following:
Academic Club Chat Forum
- we'll facilitate a discussion between academic clubs to discuss how you work with your schools & faculties. The main goal is for clubs (new and old) to get a understanding and seek advice from fellow club reps about how to best foster your relationship with your faculty & school:
• How do you interact with your faculty/schools?
• What level of support is provided from faculty/schools?
• What does the faculty asks/requires from you?
• What issues do you face with the faculty (if any)?
• Tips/words of advice (between clubs)
If you have any pressing questions, make note of them in this RSVP form or simply have a few ready to go in the session.
Who should attend the C&S Meeting?
It is recommended that all clubs send at least one committee member to these meetings.
Our upcoming C & S Committee meeting will run on:
DATE: Wednesday 1st July
TIME: 1pm - 2:30pm
Zoom Join URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85871650475
If you do not have a zoom account, you can create a free account here: https://zoom.us/signup and download the app to any device.
Please note that binding motions cannot be passed within the C&S Committee meetings, however recomendations will be made to the Guild.