Josh Farr from Campus Consultancy will meet us online to offer two workshop's to help your 2021 club committee members hit the ground running. We've had a hard year and your club has probably taken a bit of a hit so let's build on our skills to give your club the best lead in to the new year.
VOLUNTEER & TEAM MANAGEMENT
How do you stay motivated and where does motivation come from? In this workshop, you will learn about the six intrinsic drivers of motivation, self-assess where you are performing at your best and develop an action plan to feel better and stay on track over the 2020/2021 year ahead.
You will learn how to:
- Describe the 4-stages of team formation: Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing (Dr Bruce Tuckman);
- Describe the 6-drivers of motivation;
- Assess their personal motivation hierarchy across the 6-drivers of motivation;
- Understand and empathize with the needs of volunteers and peers;
- Motivate individuals and teams by applying actions from each of the 6-drivers.
DELIVERED BY JOSH FARR - CAMPUS CONSULTANCY
Learn more about Josh and his history leading his own club in 2013 and delivering training to University clubs across Australia HERE
Join us Online via ZOOM
on Wednesday 4th November 2020 @ 11am - 1pm.
We'll record the session on Zoom for those who cant make the live event, however we do recommend attending on the day in order to interact with the host and get the most out of it!