We'd love to hear from you with any feedback you have about a club, your own club or general club matters.
Feedback from Existing Clubs
We'd love to hear your feedback on your club experience. Examples include:
- Club induction training - what did you like/not like? Other thoughts?
- Club resources wish list - what could we provide that would be handy during your year on your club committee? (this could be advice, templates, contacts etc.)
- Issues faced in 2020 - what hurdles have your encountered so far?
- Things you know now that you wish you knew at the start of your term
We'd also love to know if you have anything you'd like us to share with other clubs.
- Off-campus venues - do you have venue recommendations for events/meetings that you'd like to share with other clubs?
- Templates - do you have an amazing template that you've created for your club that you think others would benefit from? i.e. handover guides, committee position descriptions, meeting minute templates, event managment plans, sponsorship guides etc.
- Suppliers List - We'd like to create an online suppliers list that other clubs would recommend, please share your recoemnded supplier's details, contacts, experiences, details of cheap rates, fast deliveries etc.
See point 6.5 HERE
for details of what some clubs have reported in our 2019 end of year feedback session.
Feedback from General Students
- Share a positive experience, great club event, or other work being done by clubs that you'd like to make the Guild aware of
- Report an issue or concern
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback - all information will be valuable in helping us to create the best possibe club culture at Curtin through supporting and guiding Guild clubs.