We'd love to hear from you with any feedback you have about a club, your own club or general club matters.
Feedback Ideas for Existing Clubs
We'd love to hear your feedback on the following topics:
- Club Induction Training - What did you like/not like. Other thoughts?
- Club Resources Wish List - What could we provide that would have been handy during your year on your club committee? This could be advice, templates, contacts etc.
- Issues Faced in 2019 - What hurdles have your encountered?
- Things you know now that you wish you knew at the start of your term?
We'd also love to know if you have anything you'd like us to share with other clubs?
- Off-Campus Venues - Do you have venue recommendations for events/meetings that you'd like to share with other clubs.
- Templates - Do you have an amazing template that you've created for your club that you think others would benefit from?
- Suppliers List - We'd like to create an online suppliers list that other clubs would recommend, please share your contacts, experiences, details of cheap rates, fast deliveries etc.
See point 6.5 HERE
for details of what some clubs have reported in our latest feedback session.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback - all information will be valuable in helping us to create the best possibe club culture at Curtin through supporting and guiding Guild clubs.