In 2021, clubs are able to claim up to any two of the following food package offerings for on-campus events only:
- Club Function Pack: These are designed to suit your upcoming events if you are unable to cover the cost of catering. Different options are availble to suit your event style (i.e. relaxed, casual, professional, etc.).
- Club BBQ Pack: This pack is designed to cater to those looking to grab the attention of passers-by for purposes such as gaining new members, raising awareness for causes you're passionate about, club member celebrations, fundraising, etc. It's your choice whether you offer to students for free, or charge a fee.
Club Function Packs are provided through the Curtin Tav and/or Kirribilli Catering (both of which are operated by the Curtin Student Guild). Tav Packs are strictly for use for events held inside the Tavern, whilst Kirribilli Packs may be used for any event held on campus (Monday to Friday only). BBQs are to be run in the 106 Precinct (outside Guild Reception), unless an alternate venue has been booked using this form
- Tav Club Function Packs - available in the Tav only - click HERE for more info
- Movie Night Pack (browse films available here or contact us if your prefered film is not showing) - available Mon-Thur, 6pm-9pm - min. 20 guests
- Quiz Night Pack - available Mon-Thur, 6pm-10pm - min. 30 guests
- Sundowner Pack (1 x sushi platter, 1 x Asian platter, 4 x assorted pizzas, 1 x chips platter, 4 x assorted soft drink jugs) - serves approx. 25
- NEW Share Table Pack - (2 x garlic bread, 4 x assorted pizzas, 1 x bowl of chips, 1 x bowl of sweet potato fries) - serves up to 12
- Kirribilli Club Function Packs - available in all venues - click here for more info
- Sandwich Pack
- Cold Nibbles Pack
- Sweet Selection Pack
- Snack Attack Pack
- Savoury Selection Pack
- Warm Finger Foods Pack
Dates & Availability
- BBQ Packs - serve 100 - includes free hire of commercial-grade BBQ inc. gas bottle; 3 trestle tables; serving utensils & equipment; napkins (sausage sizzle option) or biodegradable plates & cutlery (pancake option) to serve; aprons & gloves.
- Sausage Sizzle Option (90 halal beef sausages, 10 vegan sausages/patties, 100 hotdog buns, sliced onions, cooking oil, sauce)
- Vegan Sausage Sizzle Option (100 vegan sausages/patties, 100 hotdog buns, sliced onions, cooking oil, sauce)
- Pancake Option (pancake batter, berry compote, maple flavoured syrup, icing sugar)
- Additional Packs available at a cost of $190 per 100-serve pack.
To book a function pack or BBQ, please submit this form a minimum of three weeks
prior to your proposed event date. All bookings are subject to availability.
To assist with selecting a date for a Tav Function, please feel free to check out the Tav Function Calendar HERE
to view existing bookings in the system. To assist with selecting a date, please feel free to check out the BBQ Availability Calendar HERE
to view existing bookings. Please note that there may be a delay in bookings being uploaded to this calendar, so not all dates showing as "free" are guaranteed to be available. In the case of multiple clubs requesting the same date, the booking will be awarded to the club who lodged their booking first.
Cancellations & Requests to Reschedule
Any request to cancel or reschedule a function pack or BBQ must provide a minimum of one week's notice in writing (via email) to email@example.com.
Movie Night packs cannot be cancelled at all
after booking confirmation is received, due to movie rights and movie being purchased by the Guild at the time of booking. Rescheduling of a movie night may
be possible (subject to availability), however a minimum of one week's notice must still be given in order for this to be considered. All other packs may be cancelled without penalty if the one week minimum notice is provided. Any cancellations or postponement requests that do not meet the aforementioned requirements will result in the club forfeiting their available Club Function/BBQ Pack for the year.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.