Guild Club Induction Sessions are an important starting point for all club office bearers taking on an executive role in a club for the first time
in 2021, and/or returning office bearers who have not previously attended a Club Induction Day.
If this sounds like you, you'll be required to attend one
of the below sessions, which will provide essential basic training on the core processes and resources involved with running a club at Curtin.
Two sessions available (simply register for your preferred time):
- Session 1: Tuesday 9 February, 10:30am - 12:30pm (ONLINE via Zoom)
- Session 2: Wednesday 17 February, 12- 2pm (Curtin Campus & Online dail-in option)
- Session 3: Wednesday 17 March. 4-6pm (Curtin Campus & Online dail-in option)
Topics to be covered will include:
- Meet your Guild Club Support Team
- Upcoming Major Club Events
- Managing Your Members - recruitment tips, record keeping, vouchers, communication and more
- Booking Events & Venues and COVID impacts
- Resources for Clubs
- Basic Governance Overview
Please note that this induction is an overview of club resources & Guild/Curtin processes that are important for all committee members to know. Please also keep your eyes peeled for more in-depth sessions covering events, marketing, finances and more HERE
. All clubs training sessions are also listed on THIS CALENDER
to assist clubs with avoiding clashes when scheduling your own activities. Some additional training sessions may be added throughout the year, however, we do our best to schedule them prior to the commencement of each semester.