All clubs are required to renew annually with the Guild. This notifies us that your club intends to remain active in the coming year, informs us of any changes or updates you've made, and allows us to verify that all club affiliation requirements are still being met.
This renewal form is to be completed by returning clubs only - i.e. those who successfully registered with the Guild in 2020.
If you are a new club seeking to register with the Guild for the first time in 2021, please complete THIS FORM
To retain access to your club's entitlements for 2021, you must lodge your renewal form prior to December 31st. After this date, clubs who have not lodged their renewal form lose access to club privileges until
their Renewal Form is received.
If no renewal is lodged by the end of the Semester One intake period, your club's registration will lapse altogether. This will see your club removed from all official club listings and unable to carry out further activities on campus or access Guild and University resources - with no opportunity to rectify this until the Semester Two Intake Period.
Club renewals are only accepted within designated intake periods each semester, as follows:
- Semester One 2021 Club Intake Period: 30 Nov 2020 – 26 Mar 2021
- Semester Two 2021 Club Intake Period: 21 June 2021 - 20 August 2021
All club renewals are sent to the Guild Executive Committee for approval. You will be notified of the outcome of your application via email, to your provided club and office bearer email addresses. During the peak annual club renewal period (December through February), please note that the typical wait time to be notified of the outcome of your application is within 4 - 6 weeks
of lodging your form. Outside of the peak period, renewals are typically processed within 3 weeks
BEFORE BEGINNING THE RENEWAL FORM:
- This process should take no more than 20 minutes to complete, provided you have read through these steps and have all necessary documents and details on hand before getting started.
- Once you start the form, your progress cannot be saved, so please make sure you have set aside enough time to complete it in one sitting.
- At least one member of your committee must have completed online food safety training prior to lodging this form. This training can be completed HERE. To obtain your certificate, you must select all modules when commencing the training. Please save your certificate of completion, and have it on hand and ready to attach before beginning the registration process.
- You must have filled out and signed a Club Credit Application Form prior to lodging this form. This can be downloaded HERE, and requires signatures from two of your club office bearers (preferably Club President and Club Treasurer). It should be saved as a PDF. This document is required just in case the Guild needs to invoice your club for any reason throughout the coming year (i.e.for payment of Guild-provided services).
- You will need your club bank account details, including account name, BSB, and account number. You will also need to provide the names of (at least) two signatories to the account, who must both be 2021 office bearers (not 2020 office bearers).
- All office bearers and ordinary committee details must be inputted into THIS SPREADSHEET and returned within this form in CSV, XLS, or XLSX format only.
- All of your club's office bearers must sign the Club Office Bearers' Statement, available HERE.
- All affliliations and links (both informal and formal) with other organisations, persons, and groups must be disclosed to the Guild and details must be inputted into THIS SPREADSHEET returned within this form in CSV, XLS, or XLSX format only.
- FULL LIST OF REQUIRED RENEWAL DOCUMENTS:
- 2020 AGM minutes (or if you have been registered with the Guild for less than twelve months, end-of-year standard committee meeting minutes)
- 2020 Financial Statement
- Committee contact list (see item 6 above.)
- Full current club membership list (must show full name, student number, and email address for each member)
- Food Safety Certificate (see item 3 above)
- Club Credit Application Form (see item 4 above)
- Custom Club Constitution (only if not using the Guild's recommended default constitution)
- Signed Office Bearers' Statement (see item 7 above)
- Full affiliation list (see item 8 above)
The office bearers' statement contained within this renewal form also references the following:
If you have any further queries regarding the registration process prior to completing this form, please contact the Clubs Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for lodging your 2021 Club Renewal Form. You will be contacted via email by the Clubs Officer with the outcome of your application as soon as possible. During the peak annual club renewal period (December through February), please note that the typical wait time is 4 - 6 weeks. Outside of the peak period, renewals are typically processed within 3 weeks of lodgement. Your patience is appreciated.