The Curtin Student Guild is running an Emergency Food Relief program for currently enrolled Curtin University students experiencing hardship as a result of COVID-19.
Additional Support Available
Guild Frozen Meals
- Requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and outcome is subject to individual circumstances and resources available.
- Support will be provided in the form of a voucher which can be used on groceries and essential items.
- Confirmation and collection instructions will be issued via email within approximately one week of submitting your application.
Curtin Food Pantry
- The Guild also offers a range of free heat-and-eat frozen meals. These meals are available to collect from Guild Reception (B106F) any time during opening hours (9am - 4pm, Mon-Fri).
- These meals are offered in addition to the Coles e-voucher and will not affect your eligibility for the Coles voucher. Students are encouraged to make use of both of these services.
- Students are welcome to simply drop in any time to collect (no need to confirm or book ahead of time). If you have any follow up queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Curtin Volunteers! are running a Community Pantry out of Curtin Connect, Blg 101.
- The Community Pantry is a place to access non-perishable food items and other essentials.
- Donations have been generously provided by Curtin staff, to support Curtin students facing financial difficulty during this challenging time.
- Remember the pantry motto – take what you NEED, give what you CAN.
- Access the Pantry in the foyer of Curtin Connect Building 101, Bentley Campus.
If you are seeking any additional advice or assistance whilst awaiting an outcome on your application for a food hamper, please contact the Guild's Student Assist team directly via email@example.com
Please be advised that due to the large number of students seeking support, applications may be delayed slightly longer than a week on some occasions.
This initiative is proudly supported by Lotterywest.
For further enquiries and any additional advice or support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.