The Curtin Student Guild’s Excellence in Teaching Awards recognise teachers who have displayed excellence in classroom communication, always make an effort to engage and promote student participation while displaying passion and enthusiasm for their teaching area.
Nominations are now open for the 2018 Academic year.
2017 Academic Year Award Winners:
Category Winners and Honourable Mentions:
- Overall Winner for the Excellence in Teaching Awards 2017: Dr Tomayess Issa
- Research Supervisor Award: Dr Christina Fernandes
- Honourable Mention (Research Supervisor): Dr Min Teah
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Teaching Award: Mr Alex Goh
- Honourable Mention (Science & Engineering): Dr Heather Lonsdale
- Faculty of Humanities Teaching Award: Mr Daniel McKeating
- Honourable Mention (Humanities): Dr Hiroshi Hasegawa
- Faculty of Business and Law Teaching Award: Ms Christina Do
- Honourable Mention (Business and Law): Dr Billy (Cho Yin) Sung
- Faculty of Health Sciences Teaching Award: Associate Professor Jill Sherriff
- Honourable Mention (Health Sciences): Mr Adrian Paxman