If you have any queries about starting a new club prior to completing this form, please contact the Clubs Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Semester One 2018 Club Registrations have now closed.
Club registrations are only accepted within designated registration periods each semester, as follows:
- Semester One 2018 Club Intake Period: 27 November 2017 – 23 March 2018
- Semester Two 2018 Club Intake Period: 25 June 2018 - 24 August 2018
If you still wish to register your club with the Guild in 2018, you will need to reapply in the Semester Two registration period. No new registrations will be accepted prior to the 25th June, however this form remains live in order for you to view the requirements and start to prepare, prior to applying in the next intake period.
Club registration applications are reviewed by the Guild Executive Council at their fortnightly meetings. You will be notified of the outcome of your application via email, to your provided club and office bearer email addresses.
Please allow up to three weeks for processing.
BEFORE BEGINNING THIS REGISTRATION FORM:
- Please note that this form may take up to 60 minutes to complete. The process should be significantly quicker (less than 30min) if you have read through these steps and have all necessary information on hand before getting started.
- Once you start the form, your progress cannot be saved, so please make sure you have set aside enough time to complete it in one sitting.
- At least one member of your committee must have completed online food safety training prior to lodging this form. The training can be completed HERE. To obtain your certificate, you must select all modules when commencing the training. Please save your certificate of completion (ensuring there are no special characters in the file name), and have it on hand and ready to attach before beginning the registration process.
- You must have filled out and signed a Club Credit Application Form prior to lodging this form. This can be downloaded HERE, and requires signatures from two of your club office bearers (preferably Club President and Club Treasurer). It should be saved as a PDF (ensuring there are no special characters in the file name).
- You will need your club bank account details, including account name, BSB, and account number. You will also need to provide the names of two signatories to the account, who must both be current office bearers (not previous year's office bearers).
- All documents uploaded should be in PDF format, and file names cannot contain any special characters - for example, brackets, underscores, etc.
- FULL LIST OF REQUIRED REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS:
- 2017 AGM minutes (if you are a renewing club) or inaugural minutes (if a new club)
- 2017 Financial Statement (renewing clubs only)
- Full current club membership list (must show full name, student number, and email address for each member).
- Food Safety Certificate (see item 3 above)
- Club Credit Application Form (see item 4 above)
- Club Constitution (only if not using the Guild's recommended default constitution)
The office bearer's statement at the final question of this registration form also references the following additional documents:
If you have any further queries regarding the registration process prior to completing this form, please contact the Clubs Officer on email@example.com
Thank you for your application to register your club with the Curtin Student Guild for 2018. You will be contacted within the next three weeks with the outcome of your application. For any questions, please feel free to contact the Clubs Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.