Curtin Student Guild Childcare Grant is a SSAF funded program designed to assist Curtin students who have demonstrated that financial hardship has prevented access to childcare while attending class, practicums, exams, supervisor meeting etc.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- Currently enrolled Curtin student (Must provide Confirmation of Enrolment)
- Primary carer for a child under the age of 12
- In receipt of a means tested Centrelink benefit or on low income (Must provide 3 months bank statements/transactions)
- Have an unexpected need to access childcare services in order to satisfactorily meet the current study commitments.
- With the assistance of the Guild’s Financial counsellor, demonstrate financial hardship
The Grant can only be used to purchase childcare services supplied by an Australian Government Dept. of Human Services approved provider.
Curtin Student Guild reserves the right to change the eligibility criteria at any time.
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENCING APPLICATION
As part of your application, students are required to submit the following:
- Two recent work payslips and/ or;
- Centrelink payments and/ or;
- Scholarship confirmation letter and/ or;
- Other income statements (e,g maintenance payments) attach bank statements with relevant information highlighted
Proceed to application form
If you have any questions about the Childcare Grant, please contact Student Assist on (08) 9266 2900 or email@example.com