Loan Laptop Program
Student Assist’s Loan Laptop Program is here to support students who may find themselves without access to a laptop or home computer due to unexpected circumstances.
Laptops are available for loan for emergency situations where you are unable to access a computer. The laptops are simple and come with instructions to help you get started. The maximum loan period is 30 days*. Please note the program is only available to students studying at the Perth (Bentley campus).
Click here to apply for a loan laptop
Additional computer resources
The TL Robertson Library has a number of PCs, Macs, and laptops available for student use.
The library is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during semester.
Learn more about the library's computer facilities here.
Students can also use computers in Curtin's Abacus labs.
Please visit their website for opening hours.
Terms and Conditions
- This laptop is the property of Student Assist, Curtin Student Guild and is loaned to you free of charge for the duration indicated below.
- You will not loan/rent the laptop to any third party.
- You agree to return the equipment on or before the date indicated in the same condition as when it was loaned.
- You will report any hardware/software issues immediately to the Curtin Student Guild Reception on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not use the computer for any illegal activities, including by not limited to; downloading pirated/copyrighted materials.
- Please ensure you copy your data from the laptop as you will not be able to retrieve it after it is returned to the Curtin Student Guild.
- The borrower is responsible and liable for the equipment that is borrowed from Student Assist, Curtin Student Guild. This liability includes replacement and repair costs associated with equipment loss or damage.
*Maximum loan period is 30 days. If you wish to extend the period of the loan, please contact Student Assist, Curtin Student Guild before the laptop is due to be returned.
Please include your name, student number, course of study and a description of your query.
Phone: (08) 9266 2900
Free call: 1800 063 865
Building 106F, Curtin University
Monday to Friday, 9am - 4pm
Students at the Kalgoorlie WASM campus are welcome to contact us.