Laptop Loan Program
Student Assist’s Loan Laptop Program is here to support students who may find themselves without access to a laptop or home computer due to unexpected circumstances.
While your computer is being repaired or you are unable to access a computer due to restrictions caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, we have laptops available for loan. The laptops are simple and come with instructions to help you get started. The maximum loan period is 30 days*.
Apply here for the Laptop Loan Program
Terms and Conditions
- This laptop is the property of Student Assist, Curtin Student Guild and is loaned to you free of charge for the duration indicated below.
- You will not loan/rent the laptop to any third party.
- You agree to return the equipment on or before the date indicated in the same condition as when it was loaned.
- You will report any hardware/software issues immediately to the Curtin Student Guild Reception on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not use the computer for any illegal activities, including by not limited to; downloading pirated/copyrighted materials.
- Please ensure you copy your data from the laptop as you will not be able to retrieve it after it is returned to the Curtin Student Guild.
- The borrower is responsible and liable for the equipment that is borrowed from Student Assist, Curtin Student Guild. This liability includes replacement and repair costs associated with equipment loss or damage.
*Maximum loan period is 30 days. If you wish to extend the period of the loan, please contact Student Assist, Curtin Student Guild before the laptop is due to be returned.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to submit your application.
Phone: (08) 9266 2900